January 17, 2008
- Maren is our new treasurer and Phil is our new Urgent Action Coordinator. Congratulations!
- We had an update of the activities we participated in last semester. This included Jay Jam, women of Juarez, Mexico (pink crosses), the Hmong documentary, and a meat packing panel.
- The Involvement Fair is going to be held on January 30. Thank you to all who volunteered to help out. Attached is a schedule of when everyone who volunteered will be working at it.
- A Blood Diamonds committee has been formed: Rachel, Claire, and Karima (more information will be sent out to you at a later date.)
- J'Amnesty: let us know if you have any ideas of the topic that we will focus on.
Questions? Comments? E-mail aiexecs at creighton.edu